- 650 INR
- 650.00 - 750.00 INR
- 1.5 mm 350 mm Millimeter (mm)
- Double Random, Single Random, Cut Length Meter (m)
- 5 Millimeter (mm)
- 0.3 9 mm Millimeter (mm)
- C230, C260, C330
- 15mm NB to 150mm NB (1/2 to 6), 7 (193.7mm OD to 20 508mm OD)
Brass Seamless Pipes & Tubes are manufactured by extruding the brass metal to the desired length and do not have any forged or welded cross-section throughout their length. These tubes contain thread at any one of either end. Brass Welded Pipes & Tubes are produced from a strip that is initially roll formed and then welded into a tube or pipe, as per the need. These are less expensive and are readily available in long continuous lengths at our center.
Brass Cold Drawn Pipes & Tubes are manufactured by rolling the pre-annealed brass alloy at a cooler temperature. This process results in the creation of a much stronger and harder metal. Brass Electropolished Pipes & Tubes have improved micro-finish that enhances the functionality and aesthetics of the part, and are more corrosion resistant. At Trident enterprises, Brass Pipes and Tubes are available in Shapes like Round, Square, Rectangular, Hexagonal, Hollow, Oval etc. CALL AS NOW to get a free and quick quote immediately.
- 1000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- We exercise stringent quality control measures for ensuring the accurate dimensions and mechanical properties of our products. Our quality assurance system assures each product to pass through following processes and quality systems : Material Control System Process Control System Machining and Dimensional Control Certification and Supplementary Test Finishing and Marketing The impeccable quality standards of our product range as well as services have contributed immensely to the success of our company.
B No. 15, Rajkot Wala Bldg, Shop No. 02, 8 Falklands Road, Pb Marg, Near Platinum Tower, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India